Wireless Smart Meters are
WIRELESS SMART METERS - The Hardware and Software
- 1 Smart Meter = 3.2 microwatts per square cm at 30 cm - Peak Power Density - 10 minutes.
- 10 Smart Meters = 4.0 microwatts per square cm at 30 cm
- SAFETY CODE 6 for the Smart Meter RF is 600 microW/cm squared averaging time = 6 min.
(see page 7)
- 1 Smart Meter = 2.7 microwatts per square centimeter at 30 cm which is only 0.45% of
SAFETY CODE 6.
1 - In the test the smart meters were scheduled to pulse every 5 minutes.
We believe that in a Wireless Grid (MESH) that the meters will be pulsing 20 - 120
times per minute.
2 - There is some evidence that PULSED Microwave RF is much more damaging to
living organisms than non PULSED. These tests treated the RF as non PULSED.
Thus this test is NOT valid for determining RF Emissions of the Wireless ITRON
Smart Meters and their effect on living organism.
- 1 RF Baby Monitor = 15.6 microW/cm squared at 30 cm - Continuous - Instantaneous
- 1 Cell Phone = 9.6 microW/cm squared at 30 cm - Continuous - Instantaneous
- yes - this is 3 x less radiation than the Smart Meter at 30 cm. but most cell phones are
held at less than 1 cm from the BRAIN but usually for short periods except there are
some people that can spend hours per day every day talking on their cell phone.
If RF is bad then what are we doing to OUR BRAINS?
I assume that the monitor will be on 24hrs/7days - continuous
If RF if bad then what are we doing to our babies?